An exceptional opportunity exists for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician to join a dynamic Emergency Medicine practice with Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, located in Spartanburg, SC. We are actively recruiting BC/BE, EM residency-trained physicians to work an equitable shift distribution at our five campuses including Spartanburg Medical Center, a Regional Level-I trauma center, our two community hospitals, and two rural facilities.
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- 56-bed Regional Emergency Center
- 95K visits/year
- ACS Accredited Level - I Trauma Center
- Certified Chest Pain Center with PCI/Resuscitation designations
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- US News and World Report #1 Hospital in South Carolina 2015
- Scribes utilized in all care areas
- Night Differential
- All sites utilize physician-supervised NP/PA support staffing
- Excellent nursing staff provides comprehensive, efficient, patient-focused emergency care.
- EPIC EMR with integrated Dragon Medical One speech-to-text.
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Complete Benefits Package
- Occurrence-Based Malpractice coverage (no tail-coverage needed)
- Paid interview and relocation expenses.
- $6,000 CME monies annually
- Stable Hospital-Employed Structure with supportive medical staff
- PSLF Approved Institution
Spartanburg/Greenville offers a blend of the South with sophisticated restaurants, theatre, fantastic public and private schools, and other cultural amenities. There is excellent hiking, hunting, fishing and cycling available in close proximity. The world-renowned beaches of South Carolina are only three hours away!
Sr. Physician Recruiter
Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC) is a Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System's physician group, made up of more than 600 physicians in more than 29 specialties and 38 primary care; serving Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina. MGC has 90 locations, which include primary care, family medicine, internal medicine, specialties, pediatric OB/GYN practices, women's services locations, and immediate care.
The medical network of practices includes family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, immediate care, emergency medicine, inpatient medicine, allergy, medical weight loss, cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology, surgery, gynecologic oncology, infectious disease, maternal fetal medicine, occupational health, oncology, hematology, orthopedic surgery, palliative care, pediatric critical care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, plastic surgery, psychiatry, radiation oncology, rheumatology, vascular access and wound care.