Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Havasu Regional Medical Center is seeking a highly skilled and compassionate BC/BE OBGYN to join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals. As an OBGYN at our medical center, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive obstetric and gynecological care to patients in Lake Havasu City and the surrounding areas. This is a full-time position with opportunities for professional growth and a competitive compensation package.
- Shared OB Call requirement around 10 days/month
- Approximately 500 deliveries per year
- Comprehensive Obstetric unit consists of 8 LDRP rooms
- The HRMC Labor and Delivery Unit is certified by the Arizona Perinatal Trust.
- Board Certification/Eligibility: Be board certified or eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology, maintain active certification throughout employment.
Havasu Regional Medical Center is a 171-licensed bed, Joint Commission-accredited referral facility, combining the best in local hometown care with world-class medical technology. A Level III Trauma Center and an Advanced Life Support Base Hospital, Havasu Regional offers a broad cross-section of specialty services to the people of Mohave County, Northern La Paz County, and surrounding areas.
Located on the Colorado River, Lake Havasu City blends a small community's charm and quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Phoenix, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Great schools, arts and culture, and the many outdoor activities offered by the lake and nearby parks, make Lake Havasu City a great place to live and practice medicine.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance